Well, this is it…the last day of The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle!
I was asked on my Facebook page if I really thought this bundle was worth the money. I absolutely do – and I’m not just saying that because my ebook is in there! Here are a few reasons why I feel this is money well-spent:
1. It is NOT the same bundle as last year or the year before. These bundles NEVER repeat. This is FRESH content. So, if you’ve purchased in the past, you are not getting repeat products.
2. You couldn’t get ONE of the eCourses, let alone ALL of the eCourses for this price. I told you before that the eCourses are my favorite part of this year’s bundle. I maybe could have purchased one of the courses, but all 10? Not a chance! Here’s the list of those eCourses, so you can see for yourself how awesome they are:
- The Healthy Home – an eCourse about using natural remedies and resources that are proven to work in your home environment. You will learn so much without having to wade through a bunch of mumbo-jumbo!
- Grocery University – A super well-done audio course on how to get started couponing. I’ve owned this course for years and highly recommend it!
- Homemaking from Scratch Online Conference – I had wanted to sign up for this when it first happened and then didn’t. I am SO glad I now own it! Great and godly information from some of the web’s most wonderful homemaking bloggers.
- Living a Legacy Conference – I have not had time to listen to this yet, but with people like Kathy Brodock and Kelly Crawford, I am certain it is going to be good!
- A Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies – I just got started working through this and LOVE it! It is a fantastic resource for treating childhood illnesses with natural solutions!
- Happy Mom, Healthy Family Meal Planning Workshop & Cookbook
- Marriage, Intimacy, & Sex: Moving from Blah to Blazing in the Bedroom
- (De)Clutter Buddies
- 21 Days Savings Challenge
- 14 Days to a Better Neck (from Fit2B Studio)
3. The bundle contains over $1200 in product + $300 in bonuses and is less than $30! Plus, the people who put this bundle together are Christian families who truly have your best interests in mind. They have been wonderful to work with, and have proven themselves to be trustworthy and above reproach time and again.
I made the goal of selling enough bundles to be able to purchase a new laptop for my oldest daughter who does most of the photography for this blog. (You can see some of her lovely work on her brand new blog, Diverse Reflections.) I am REALLY close to making that goal, and I thank all of you who have purchased or will purchase today using my link!
If you have questions about any of the books or products, click HERE or feel free to ask me, but don’t delay – It all ends tonight at 11:59 pm Eastern!