Raising children is hard work. There are so many things to consider, analyze, learn, and look for. But, as Christians, we are not left to our own devices. We have God’s Holy Word, and a spiritual power like none other to guide us through the raising of these precious little ones!
Dr. Tony Evans has just released a brand new book, Raising Kingdom Kids, that helps to walk you through raising children who gain true wisdom and knowledge in the Lord Jesus. Some of the practical spiritual advice included in this book are:
- Create an atmosphere where your kids can maintain their identity in Jesus Christ despite the society around them.
- Help you grow in confidence as you discover your worth as a parent on God€™s Word and not on your kids€™ actions.
- Experience the freedom that comes from influencing your children, rather than the futility of trying to control them.
- Gain new strength as you view the daily duties of parenting from a kingdom perspective.
- Trade reactive parenting for intentional parenting and marvel at the freedom this brings.
The book is available for pre-order (find out more HERE) and if you pre-order by September 1, you receive some wonderful FREE resources! (who doesn’t love free stuff!?!)
FREE RESOURCES – $80 value!
Kingdom Woman audio book ($20 value)
Kingdom Man/Kingdom Woman Devotional Sampler€”20 Daily Devotions ($7 value)
Kingdom Family, a previously unaired and unreleased message from Dr. Tony Evans ($12 value)
One Family Under God, a Bible study by Dr. Tony Evans ($15 value)
Biblical Manhood, a Focus on the Family broadcast with Dr. Tony Evans ($9 value)
Biblical Womanhood, a Focus on the Family broadcast with Dr. Tony Evans ($9 value)
Courageous Parenting, a Focus on the Family broadcast with Dr. Tony Evans ($9 value)
30 Days to Financial Victory booklet ($3 value)
If you have a moment, watch the book trailer below (or click through to the blog to see it if you are reading via email). Great message! Love how Dr. Evans talks about “Cotton Candy” parenting. It’s time to change how we view our parenting, friends!