I’m down to just 2 weeks before Baby #10 makes his or her arrival! Can you believe it?! I’m at that point where I need some distractions, some pick-me-ups, and a serious pep talk. Thankfully, The FREE Online Mom Conference starts next week!
WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three-day online event – October 11, 12, and 13th. This conference features some fantastic speakers I’ll tell you about here in just a bit. But first, get yourself registered!
Click here –> REGISTER FOR THE MOM CONFERENCE!
(FREE GIFTS INCLUDED!)
Some of the topics that will be addressed during this 3 day event are:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (yes, you really do need to do this…)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Take better care of your body, mind and soul (yes, YOU need to be cared for along with your children!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Nurture your marriage
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (in a fun way!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (I am super excited about this one!!!)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (You are going to love this session on decluttering!)
- Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)
And to help you avoid procrastination, if you REGISTER RIGHT NOW, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as your registration has been completed!
– FREE Audio Story and Family Discussion Guide: These materials will help you teach your children about honesty in a really fun way
– FREE Guide: 7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
Come participate ONLINE and be inspired October 11, 12 and 13th!
See you at The Mom Conference!