Find all of the Raising Arrows Podcasts HERE!
It’s Homeschool Convention time! Last podcast, I talked about how to survive the vendor hall, but this time I want to tackle the Speaker Sessions – which can be equally overwhelming!
In this episode, I share:
- How to choose speaker sessions to go to.
- Why you should consider budgeting for convention audios.
- The biggest problem with homeschool convention speakers.
- Why even veteran homeschool moms need to hear homeschool convention speakers.
FREE Homeschool Convention Survival Guide!
How to Listen to the Raising Arrows Podcast!
If you are new to the concept of listening to podcasts, you are going to be thrilled by how easy it is! It’s a virtual OnDemand radio station. Listen to them while you work around the house, while in your car, or from your computer with your earbuds in after the kids are in bed!
1) Subscribe to the Podcast! Subscribing means you will get notification when there’s a new episode! You can listen via your phone or computer or even your Apple TV or Fire TV Stick!
You won’t miss an episode when you subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. (You can always access the podcast from either of these venues by searching for “Raising Arrows Podcast.”)
2) Add the app to your device! On your computer, download iTunes or Stitcher (either one with work with Apple or Windows). On your phone or tablet choose the iTunes (iOS devices) or Stitcher (Android) app. On your Apple TV, there should be a podcasts app already installed, and on your Fire Stick, you can download Stitcher. Because you are subscribed to the podcast, you will see new episodes (and old ones too) in the app where you can simply choose the one you want to listen to and keep moving about your day! Take me on a walk. Listen to me as you clean. You can even download and plug me into the radio in your car!
3) Listen right here on my Website! Super simple! All you have to do is just click on the play button on the podcast player located at the top of this post. You can even download the episode directly onto your computer and listen without internet!