Menu planning is one of those homemaking chores that can easily become drudgery. You spend copious amounts of time putting together a list of meals you “hope” everyone will love, then you have to write out your grocery list, and then you have to actually make the meals you planned. But, what if you had a list of meals you knew your family loved? Trust me – it will revolutionize your menu planning process! This podcast teaches you how to build a menu plan your entire family loves!
In this episode:
- How to put together a meal list to choose from.
- The family voting process.
- Finalizing your meal list.
- How to create a rotating menu plan from your list.
- Soup, Salad, or Sandwiches post (our super easy lunch menu!)