Because frankly, I hate planners.
1. If they are print, they are too confining.
2. If they are digital, they are too confusing.
3. They usually have pages I don’t need.
4. They usually don’t have the pages (or enough of them) that I do need.
5. I never remember to use them.
Every time I see a new planner come out on the market, I groan. I have a collection of planners started, discarded, and later handed over to my kids as glorified scratch paper. I can’t imagine a planner that ACTUALLY meets ALL my needs without a lot of excess or gaps.