So often, we put a ton of emphasis on the Christmas season and Christ’s advent, while simply brushing over the Lenten and Easter season leading up to Christ’s sacrifice and resurrection. Both seasons are GIFTS, and that’s why I’d encourage you to really CELEBRATE this time of year! We are a redeemed people!
Last year, I showed you how we use The Crossmaker from See the Light Art, and shared with you the many features of the Ultimate Set including the story, the art lessons, the music, and the supplies included in this fabulous set! (You can see the video review HERE!)
Get The Crossmaker Ultimate Set for $25 + FREE Shipping (in U.S.)
Coupon Code: CROSS
CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
This is something I highly recommend incorporating into your school lessons during these next several weeks leading up to Resurrection Sunday. Your children will not only create beautiful works of art, they will see the beauty of God’s plan of salvation for His people through Christ Jesus!
Ideas for using The Crossmaker this Easter season:
- Frame the art to give to grandparents or neighbors.
- Set aside a Special School time in the afternoons or first thing in the morning to watch the DVD, do the art lessons, or listen to the music.
- Use The Crossmaker on Sunday afternoons for a special time of family worship.
- Use The Crossmaker with a Sunday School class or homeschool group.
- Invite neighbor kids over to make Resurrection cookies and do an art lesson.
Don’t forget to use the Coupon Code: CROSS to get the Ultimate Crossmaker Gift Set for $25.00 + FREE SHIPPING in U.S.!
And I’m also giving away the Ultimate Crossmaker Gift Set to 1 winner!
ENTER TO WIN BELOW!