Teach your children to listen and stay focused during church this Easter season with these free Sermon Notes and Listening Pages for kids!
We all want our children to be quiet and listen to the sermon during church services. But, it’s not the easiest thing – especially if you have more than one or two kids you are wrangling in the pew!
That’s why I created these Sermon Notes & Listening Pages for kids! And now is the perfect time to use them! There are so many wonderful words and concepts surrounding the resurrection of our Lord Jesus!
How to use the Free Sermon Notes for Kids:
- Download your FREE Sermon Listening Pages.
- Print off several copies before church next Sunday.
- Explain to your children that they will listen for the words on their page to be said by the pastor or anyone else speaking on Sunday during church. Every time they hear one of the words on their page, they will make a tally mark.
- Encourage them to make notes or drawings related to the sermon in the blank frame on the right side.
- After church, discuss which words they heard the most. (This will also give you an opportunity to discuss the meaning of the sermon!)
NOTE: All 5 Listening Pages are different, so you can switch out pages all throughout the month!
As an added bonus, my friend Lauren at Mama’s Learning Corner (who did all the formatting for these listening pages!), has created a non-reader version of these Sermon Notes so your little ones can join in as well!
Ready for the next step in taking Sermon Notes?
Check out this Sermon Notebook from Not Consumed…