Do you struggle to make traditional homeschool planners work? Do you like the idea of planning, but the actual act of planning feels tedious and time-consuming? Do you always feel behind because you never get to all of your plans? It’s not your fault! You don’t need a new planner, you need a new plan! One that works for you and your life, rather than against it. That’s what Flexible Homeschool Planning is all about – YOU!
Flexible Homeschool Planning might be the perfect plan for you if:
• You always feel behind in your homeschool plans.
• You can’t find a planner you can stick with.
• You have started multiple homeschool planners, but never finished any of them.
• You find online homeschool planners to be inaccessible and cumbersome.
• You can’t find enough time to do a major planning session.
• You feel like you will “mess up” without extensive planning.
• You feel guilty for not being able to stick with your plans.
• You need flexibility in your homeschool.